|Home||» Products||» Paint & Allied Products||» Epoxy zinc-rich primer|
Epoxy zinc-rich primer
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 10.00 USD ($)
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- Surface Finish
- Room Temperature
- Application Method
- CAS No
- Chemical Name
- Physical Form
- Raw Material
Epoxy zinc-rich primer is a special coating product composed of epoxy resin, zinc powder, as the main raw material, thickeners, fillers, additives, solvents, etc. The paint naturally dry fast, strong adhesion, strong anti-corrosion ability.
Epoxy resin is based on zinc powder, additives and polyamide.
Excellent anti-corrosion performance, strong adhesion, high content of zinc powder in the paint film, cathodic protection, excellent water resistance.
The product has excellent corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties, strong adhesion, and conductive and cathodic protection. A film of more than 75um can be used as a shop primer. Its thick film is welded at 15-25um, which does not affect the welding performance. This product can also be used as anticorrosive primer for various pipes and gas cabinets.
As the supporting primer for heavy anti-corrosion coating, with cathodic protection, it is suitable for tanks, containers, steel structures, steel pipes, offshore platforms, ships, seaport facilities, and undercoatings in harsh anti-corrosive environments.
- Recommended film thickness: 60-80um.
- The surface to be coated must be free of scale, rust, oil, etc.
- dosage: 0.2-0.25 kg per square (without loss)
- the paint is used up within 6h after mixing.
- brush, air spray, roller can be.
- the coating process must be constantly stirring to avoid precipitation.
- coating interval:
- Substrate temperature °C
- Shortest interval h:48
- twenty four:12
- The maximum interval does not exceed 7 days.
- the substrate temperature must be higher than the dew point above 3°C, when the substrate temperature is lower than 5°C, the film does not cure, it is not suitable for construction.
- after opening the bucket A, must be stirred evenly, and then in accordance with the mixing ratio under the mixing requirements of the B group into the A component, fully mixed, standing, aging 30min, add the appropriate amount of thinner, adjusted to the construction viscosity .
- Diluent and dilution ratio: Inorganic zinc-rich rust primer
- Surface treatment: The surface of the steel must be rusted or sandblasted by a grinder to reach the Sa2.5 standard for derusting in Sweden.
- aging time: 23± 2 °C 20 minutes. Applicable time: 23±2°C 8 hours. Painting interval: 23± 2 °C Minimum 5 hours, up to 7 days.
- It is recommended that the number of coating channels: 2 to 3, in the construction, use a portable electric agitator to fully mix the A component (slurry), and stir it while using. After the road supporting: The factory produced all kinds of intermediate paint, topcoat.
- The product should be stored in a cool and ventilated place, to prevent direct sunlight, and to isolate the source of fire, away from the heat of the warehouse.
- When the product is being transported, it should be protected from rain and sunlight.
- FOB Port
- FOB TIanJIn
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 1000KG Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, Central America, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India