3240 epoxy board transformer insulated epoxy board
3240 epoxy board [insulation board plastic board, by the electric glass cloth dipped in epoxy resin, by drying, hot pressing.
Epoxy resin is an organic polymer compound containing two or more epoxy groups in the molecule. In addition to their individual, their relative molecular mass is not high. The molecular structure of the epoxy resin is characterized by the presence of a reactive epoxy group in the molecular chain, and the epoxy group may be at the terminal, intermediate or cyclic structure of the molecular chain.
- 3240 for the national standard, corresponding to IEC893-3-2 in the EPGC201 type.
- According to JB-T 2197-1996 electrical insulation materials product classification, naming and model preparation method:
- 3240 Four Arabic numerals
- The first 3 represents the laminate, the wound product, the vacuum pressure impregnated product
- The second 2 represents the inorganic bottom of the laminate
- The third bit 4 represents the temperature index level
- The fourth digit represents the product variety code
- 3240 full name for epoxy laminated glass cloth related definitions
- 3240 epoxy board laminate surface requires flat, no bubbles, linen and wrinkles, but allow other defects that do not affect the use, such as: abrasions, indentations, stains, and a small amount of spots. The edges should be cut neatly, and the ends must not be stratified and cracked.
Implementation of standards: GB / T1303.1-1998 (character), red, green, black for the protocol standards.
Temperature level: Class B maximum allowable temperature (℃) 130 \ Winding temperature limit (K) 80 \ Performance reference temperature (℃) 100
Color: true color (yellow), red, green, black, etc. (can be added color, deployed into a variety of colors)
Features: After curing the epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties, the temperature of the machine under the high strength, high humidity electrical stability under the good.
Electrical: After curing the epoxy resin system is a high dielectric properties, resistance to surface leakage, excellent resistance to arc insulation material
Uses: machinery, electronics, electrical use. Applicable to machinery, electrical, electronics, electrical and other fields. Also used for the processing of insulation, processed into various types of insulation accessories. Equipment insulation structure parts.
Thickness: Under normal circumstances 0.5 ~ 50mm, can also be required to produce 50 ~ 150mm thick plate.
The reaction of the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by a direct addition reaction or by ring-opening polymerization of an epoxy group in the resin molecule without the presence of water or other volatile by-products. They exhibit very low shrinkage (less than 2%) compared to unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins during curing.