Transformer lamination Swing Cut to Length Machine
NC Swing Shear Cut-to-length Line
Capitalizing on our modern infrastructure and latest technology design and production facilities, we are efficiently manufacturing and exporting high quality NC Swing Shear Cut To Length Line. Our design engineers have paid utmost attention to all the designing aspects to deliver the best in class product to clients all over the globe. The main functions of NC Swing Shear Cut To Length Line are straightening, uncoiling, gauging, stacking and swing shear-cut to length work. The machine comprises mainly of straightener, uncoiler, gauge, shearer, stacker, conveyor, hydraulic system, pneumatic system and electrical system. The line ensures accurate feeding and shearing.
JN-4003C NC Swing Shear Cut-to-length Line
Introduction and Usage
- This machine is mainly used for both straight&mitred cutting&punching
- silicon steel laminations for transformer or reactors automatically.
- Cut the sillicon steel to be kinds of shape,such as right angle,bevel angle,
- Straight angle& bevel angle,punched,puched V shape etc.
- This machine also has step-lap function.
- Cutting length:200-5000mm
- Cut-to-length precision:+-0.02mm
- Cutting burr height:Max0.02mm
- Cutting power: Support the inverter motors of domestic famed brands, incorporate advanced speed, cut down the noise, extended service life.
- Feeding power: Appoint big torque AC servo motors, fast response, high and valuable positioning, low tumult, small thermal decline, durable life.
- Rail positioning: Step motor drings, central locations, ball screws & linear guide consignment, speedy and precious.
- Motion control: The motion control is executed by advanced PLC, HMI (Human Machine Interface) operation, effortless, convenient and adaptable maintenance.
- Lamination collecting: Circulating bells plus unloaded racks.
- Life assurance: The imported and worlds' most popular linear guides, ball screws, highly precious milling components are provided, advanced and precised assembly, enhanced service lives of the machines.