Automatic Transformer Core Cutting Line
This machine is specially designed for cutting CRGO coils into lamination strips for transformer cores.
This line mainly consists of hydraulic uncoiler, servo feeding system, punching device, servo V notching device, 45°and 135°shearer, servo rail positioning device, belt conveyer with safety guard, collecting conveyer with auto stacking, etc.
- This line can fully automatic produce lamination strips with different shapes of the silicon pieces with V notching.
- Cutting: Adopting imported electric servo control technology, enjoys fast speed, low noice and long life time.
- Feeding: Adopting AC synchronous servo motor, enjoys quick response, high positioning accuracy and low noice.
- Rail positioning: Adopting servo motor to drag the ball screw, linear guide center positioning, positioning quick, convenient, and can automatic memory the rail width
- High-precision photoelectric encoder and Siemens AC servo system with SIMOTION motion controller ensure accurate cutting.
- Automatically length compensation, quickly adjust the cutting length.
- With vertical and horizontal step-lap function, and can automatically complete the cutting of lamination strips.
- Automatically quantitative cutting, stacking, etc.
- Punching and cutting device are driven by high response servo motor, with the characteristics of high effficiency and low noise.