|Home||» Products||» Paint & Allied Products||» Epoxy coal tar lacquer (thick paste type, low temperature curing type, common type)|
Epoxy coal tar lacquer (thick paste type, low temperature curing type, common type)
Product Code : 3208909090
Brand Name : Ke Nuo
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 10.00 USD ($)
- Room Temperature
- Surface Finish
- Self Mixing
- Acid Resistance
- Moisture (%)
- Alkali Resistance
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- Application Method
- CAS No
- Chemical Name
- Physical Form
- Raw Material
- interpenetrating mesh coating. Through the modification of traditional epoxy coal tar pitch with chlorosulfonated polyethylene rubber with excellent anti corrosive properties, it is cured to form an interpenetrating network anti corrosive coating interposed between the epoxy resin chain and the rubber chain with water absorption. Low, good water resistance, strong resistance to microbial attack, high penetration resistance.
- excellent anti-corrosion comprehensive performance. Due to the rubber modification with excellent corrosion resistance, the physical and mechanical properties, electrical insulation properties, wear resistance, stray current resistance, heat resistance, and temperature resistance of the coating are better.
- a film thickness. Low solvent content, one-time film thickness, few construction passes, and the same construction method as traditional epoxy coal tar coatings.
- It is suitable for corrosion protection of equipment and pipelines in oil pipelines, gas transmission pipelines, water pipelines, gas pipelines, oil refineries, chemical plants, and sewage treatment plants. Underground equipment corrosion.
Third, technical indicators
- project: index
- Appearance of paint film: black
- Adhesion (circling) level: 1
- Viscosity (Coated-4 Viscosity seconds)>40
- Flexibility (mm) 1
- Drying time: dry (h)<2
- Resistant to 3% saline 72h no change
- Hard work (h) twenty four
- Resistant to 10% acid, alkali, oil, salt
- 72h no change
- Impact strength (kg/cm) 40
Fourth, construction and storage:
- The surface of the base iron must be treated with Sa2.5 before painting. It is forbidden to bring moisture, dust and oil into the construction to ensure the quality of the brushing.
- The coating ratio is as follows: A component (base material), B component (curing agent) = 10kg paint; 1kg curing agent (or proportional construction according to the proportion of our factory).
- The method of construction matching is to open the large mouth of the A component, add the B component into the A component, and stir evenly. Curing for 30 minutes can be applied.
- This material is required to be used with it. The paint after matching must be used within six hours. Unfinished materials should be kept sealed.
- Construction shall be stopped when rainy days or relative humidity is greater than 75%. For areas with severe corrosive media, multiple passes are recommended.
- Products should be stored in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight, isolated from sources of ignition, and away from heat sources.
- The storage period is 12 months. After the expiration, various technical indicators should be tested. If the indicator is met, it can be used continuously.
- FOB Port
- FOB TIanJIn
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 1000KG Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9000
CANGZHOU KENUO INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD.